Imagine that this universe is made up of energy, crafted through precise and perfect mathematical equations.
Unfortunately, humans have altered these equations to fit their own needs.
When I was a kid, I made a strong and emotional promise to myself that one day I would become a very good programmer.
A good programmer committed to solving real-world problems, the TRUE RANDOM EQUATIONS, PROBABILITY, and the handling of UNPREDICTABLE EVENTS.
Every second is valuable to me as I strive to learn new things and make a meaningful contribution before my time is up.
I believe that knowledge is a source of power, fueling my love for learning and driving me toward becoming a full-stack developer in the ICT field.
Writing software code is more than just a job for me; it's a passion that influences every aspect of my life.
3 2 198X
Education / work background information:
- Founder of a start-up web hosting and software company
- Operations Manager at a fashion company that focuses on the IT field, managing and coordinating various backend business operations
- Former web developer and iOS mobile phone programmer at Art In Software Sdn Bhd (AIST)
- Former computer and mobile phone technician at his own company, Maxibi I.T. Solutions, for over 3 years to gain knowledge in IT hardware. Maxibi once had a physical store in Melaka that sold and serviced computer and mobile phone parts
- Provided customized ERP and CRM solutions to various clients through Maxibi
- Experienced in teaching fresh IT graduate students pursuing industrial training at Maxibi for over 2 years, focusing on e-commerce web and mobile app development
- Part-time image processing engineer at SigMax-E Sdn Bhd (a Google search image processing provider based in Cyberjaya, Malaysia) while a university student in Cyberjaya
- Freelance web developer since 2007
- Microsoft Certified Web Developer (Cert ID: F314-6864); signed by Satya Nadella (CEO of Microsoft Corp.)
- A self-taught, experienced IT professional who considers himself a Full Stack Developer
- Passionate about A.I. Automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering from Multimedia University, Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- Diploma in Information Technology from Multimedia University, Melaka, Malaysia (with honors; 3.82)
- PMR and SPM from SMK Tun Haji Abdul Malek, Melaka, Malaysia (School Prefect from Form 1-5)
- UPSR from SK Bukit Rambai, Melaka, Malaysia (3A, 2B)
- Graduated from Sekolah Agama Bukit Rambai (opposite of Masjid Al Faizin, Melaka, Malaysia) (School Prefect from Year 2-3)
- Preschool certification from Sekolah Tabika Kemas Tanjung Minyak, Melaka (building no longer exists)
- Completed the recitation of the entire Al-Quran (Khatam) at the young age of 8, under the guidance of his late grandmother (Ustazah). Gained proficiency in reading Jawi by the age of 10 from his father
- Download his CV here
A little-known background about him:
- He was born stateless.
- At 16, he developed various software projects using Visual Basic 6. One of his most ambitious project was G-Kamus, a free offline Malay-to-English and English-to-Malay dictionary. Although he set up a website for it, g-kamus.com, the dictionary was primarily used by his school friends and never made public. Unfortunately, he had to abandon the project in 2007 due to university commitments.
1) The beta version of the project, which is no longer editable, was web-archived in 2006: link
2) Project screenshot: link
- At the age of 15, he developed a math game in Bahasa Melayu called "Permainan Congak Matematik Ahmad Arafat" for the Windows platform. He used VB6 as the programming language and even incorporated basic Sprite Animation into the game. The project, which is no longer editable, has been archived and can be viewed here.
- All his programming skills during childhood were self-taught.
- His first programming language was Visual Basic 6 (VB6), and the oldest operating system he ever used during childhood was Windows 95 on a large CRT monitor. He started to love Linux in 2009.
- He has been interested in electronic stuff since he was in primary school and started his first computer repair in middle school. At that time, he was frustrated that he could not use his desktop computer for a few months due to an auto-restart issue, and some technicians he met could not fix it. Some of them even came to his house to check the wall plug issue but did not find any solutions. Due to the frustration of not being able to use a computer for an extended period, he finally fixed the issue by reading the motherboard's manual. He then discovered it was a CPU jumper overclocking issue on the AMD board that caused the computer to restart randomly. With this discovery, he realized that fixing a computer was not that hard if he studied it. He started to learn more about computer repair by taking some computer and mobile phone repair courses with an experienced technician and doing a lot of home-to-home computer repairs for free when he was still in middle school. In July 2016, he opened a computer and mobile phone repair store in Melaka and has completed many computer and mobile phone repair jobs. For him, it is not surprising that many programmers nowadays are not able to fix their computers because their job scope is only to understand software and not touch hardware components. However, he believes that it is essential for a programmer to know how to fix a computer to reduce maintenance costs.
- He was known as Budak Komputer, which in English is translated as "The Computer Guy," by his friends in middle school.
- He likes Budu Cap Ketereh and can eat plain rice with budu without side dishes.
- He enjoys cooking meals from the depths of his imagination, each dish infused with emotion.
- He is fluent in three languages.
- He has been able to see the world clearly with only ONE eye since he was in primary school, but that has never prevented him from doing his job perfectly.
- Caffeine is not his best friend, but sometimes he needs its help.
- He has a strong affinity for music, both as a listener and a musician. While he has always had a deep love for playing the piano, his interests have evolved over time, and he is now increasingly drawn to digital musical instruments. When he was in primary school, he used to perform many songs on stage, lead melodica of pancaragam. During that time, he even wrote his original song called Indahnya Alam, which in English is translated as "The Beauty of Nature." He performed that song at Sekolah Agama Bukit Rambai and won first place in solo Nasyid singing. The prize was given by the late headmaster of the school, Ustaz Johari.
- In 2008, while he was at university, he became well-known for his skills in ethical hacking. Even though he was one of the top students in his programming classes, he was often bullied for his stereotypical 'nerdy' appearance. The main instigator was a foreign student who consistently wore a 'gangsta chain.' This bully dared him to hack into his popular social blog. Accepting the challenge, he successfully infiltrated the blog one Friday night. However, he erred by revealing his identity on the blog's homepage, assuming it was a harmless dare. The following Saturday morning, the bully and an accomplice broke into his house and room, assaulting him until he bled. The next day, they apologized, leading him to withdraw further investigation on the police report he had filed for assault and housebreaking. This incident not only elevated his status on campus but also compelled him to disclose his long-concealed hacker username, identifying him as a 'Gray Hat Hacker.' Interestingly, this revelation was particularly impactful because many of his blog followers were fellow university students, further amplifying his newfound campus fame. The takeaway is clear: never reveal your identity when hacking a blog with a large following, even if it appears to be a friendly challenge.
- He is a well-known person who likes to make others feel happy, no strings attached. In person, he is actually quite friendly, even if his profile photo makes him look serious. If he doesn't seem friendly, it might be because there's a 'glitch' in his brain's software code and it might be just temporary.
- This website serves as his personal blog, discussing his work since 2009. The old contents are hidden in the backend.
Status: Working on some projects not available for hiring